MCP 737 EL
4 in stock
ull scale replica of Boeing 737 MODE CONTROL PANEL.
– Custom Warm white backlighted frontplate.
– Yellow digit to displays Altitude, VS, Heading, IAS , Left and Right Course.
– Knobs with printed symbols on course (both), heading and altitude.
– C/O, Speed and Alt Intervention round buttons.
– External or internal display and backlight brightness regulation.
– Central unit for daisy-chain connection of Efis selector (Captain and F/O), Mip and radios
– Vertical Speed knob
– DIN 5 pole socket for plug&play CPflight modules interface.
– USB Interface (USB cable provided).
– Custom made pushbuttons with green dual dot annunciator lights
– Compatible with Flight Simulator X, Flight Simulator Steam Edition, Prepar 3D ( V1, V2 and V3), Project Magenta, PROSIM737, SimAvionics, PMDG737NGX, iFly737, LVLD767, xPlane.
Our MCP737EL is completely plug&play, interfaces with Microsoft Flight Simulator X (also Steam Edition), Prepar3D (both version), Prosim737, Project Magenta, PMDG737NGX, PMDG777, iFly737, LVLD767, Sim-Avionics and Xplane (using x737).
Due to the continue evolution of the flight simulation field we always update compatibilities, please verify our “Technical and documents” section.
The MCP737EL can be directly powered by the USB (USB 2.0 with 500mA current capability or an HUB with its own power is recommended). Through the USB it is possible to supply the MCP and two EFIS selectors; a DC plug allows to connect an optional power supply to supply further expansion modules; USB driver and test program software can be free downloaded at CPflight website. Besides the 5 pole expansion socket, the MCP737EL disposes of an auxiliary input to connect switches/pushbuttons for external TO/GA, software add-on and external backlight control.
The MCP737EL hardware establishes an interface with FS software; logics, operating modes and aircraft behavior are managed by the add-on software.
Based on a 16 bit microcontroller, MCP737EL is equipped with high quality level components. Half million cycle rated encoder, autothrottle ARM switch with led indicator, two Flight Director switches with LED indicator with protections, custom made pushbuttons with green dual dot annunciator lights, ALT and SPEED intervention pushbuttons, vertical speed thumb wheel and disengage lever, symbols printed on course, heading and altitude knobs. All selected values are shown through 7 segments LED displays and the frontplate has warm white backlight.
The flash memory technology of the microcontroller gives you a simple way to upgrade the built-in operating program (firmware). This feature is useful for future upgrades and to support the new expansion modules developed by Cpflight.
MCP737EL is supplied with wide expansion capability through the DIN 5 pole auxiliary socket. This allows you to connect and interface CPflight plug&play expansion modules (like radio panels and MIP737 expansion board). You may add modules at anytime. Each module is provided with 5 pole cable and is ready to be used without the need of any software configuration.
The front panel is backlighted. The backlight does not require any external addition, everything is built-in the MCP and the control is directly given by Flight Simulator instrument light status or connecting an external switch to the related input.
|Dimensions||17 × 15 × 13 cm|
There are no reviews yet.