EFIS 737 NG
9 in stock
– EFIS737NG is a full scale replica of the EFIS selector located in the Boeing 737NG cockpit glareshield.
– The EFIS737NG may be considered as an extension of the CPflight MCP737PRO1/2- MCP737EL and requires it to operate. EFIS737NG is fully compatible with – – Prosim737, Project Magenta, PMDG737NGX, PMDG777, iFly737, LVLD767 and Xplane (x737).
– Due to the continue evolution of flight simulation field we constantly update the compatibilities. Please verify the current state of the compatibility in the section “Technical and documents”.
– Even if the EFIS737NG supports the mainly used FS add-on software, it is not possible to assure the full compatibility with all third part add-on. To know more about the compatibility with a specific add-on aircraft please refer to the latest information shown in the compatibility table in “Technical and documents” section.
– Trough a jumper EFIS737NG can operate as CAPTAIN or F/O selector. EFIS737NG has backlight controlled by MCP737.
– The module is directly powered by the MCP737 and does not require any configuration. Once connected the EFIS will start to work without any other setting. EFIS737NG is directly powered and controlled by the MCP737 ( all MCPs versions ) through a single 5 pole cable (lenght 70 cm provided) and like all others CPflight modules has a second socket, to allow the connection of further devices (daisy chain). We provide the product with 5 pole cable, mounting parts, bracket and wingnuts.
EFISPRO2 disposes of triple concentric devices for MINS and BARO regulation:
– The RADIO/BARO and IN/HPA are two positions 60Â° index rotary switches (outer knobs) and mantain the settled position.
– The MINS and BARO regulation (middle knobs) are real as in the aircraft; they are R/L (rise/lower) regulation kind with spring return to the center. Different rise/decrease intervention is related on how much you would like to rotate the knob (fast slow function). A small rotation angle causes a slow rise/decrease (1 mb each 0,5 second), where a bigger rotation angle cause a fast rise/decrease (10 mb each 0,5 second).
– The RST/STD pushbuttons (inner buttons) have a separate shaft to guarantee a correct label orientation of the central pushbuttons regardless of the other knobs position.
EFISPRO2 disposes of double concentric devices for the MODE and RANGE commutators:
– The MODE and RANGE commutators (outer knobs) are respectively 4 and 8 positions 30Â°index
– The TFC and CTR pushbuttons (inner buttons) have a separate shaft to guarantee a correct label orientation of the central pushbuttons regardless of the other knobs position.
– The circuit is protected by metal cover.
|Dimensions||17 × 15 × 13 cm|