B737 Throttle Quadrant V2 Pro Non Motorized
B737NG Throttle Quadrant replica with optical encoder (flaps lever) and replica side panels. Full metal, non motorized version.
The B737NG TQ series are designed to be accurate fully functioning replicas of the original part and provide the same reliability to intensive use.
Developed in close collaboration with Project Magenta and Prosim, our TQ are also tested by professional airline pilots to grant the high quality realism we are known for.
Our TQs are real Plug & Play devices, only one USB connection is required and a specific calibration file is prepared for each unit in order to simplify the installation.
Direct interface with Prosim and Project Magenta, and compatible with Ifly 737, Prepar3d, PMDG, X-Plane, Sim Avionics and with any other software working via FSUIPC.
- Compatible with XPLANE, FSX, PREPAR3D, PROSIM, PROJECT MAGENTA, SIM AVIONICS, PMDG 737NGX
- Sturdy structure ideal for massive use
- Works with only USB cable (no additional power supply required)
- Mechanical Lock system for reverse and fuel cutoff
- All metal levers
- free to rotate trim wheels with folding handles
- Software driver included and totally configurable
- Each unit is individually calibrated and ready to use
- Park brake lever with feedback red light
- Flaps lever with optical encoder
- B737 Throttle Quadrant V2 Pro Non Motorized
There are no reviews yet.