EFIS 737 MAX
3 in stock
EFIS737MAX is a full scale replica of the EFIS selector located in the Boeing 737MAX cockpit glareshield.
The EFIS737MAX may be considered as an extension of the CPflight MCP737PRO1/2/3 – MCP737EL and requires it to operate. EFIS737MAX is fully compatible with Prosim737, Project Magenta.
Due to the continue evolution of flight simulation field we constantly update the compatibilities. Please verify the current state of the compatibility in the section “Technical and documents”.
Even if the EFI737MAX supports the mainly used FS add-on software, it is not possible to assure the full compatibility with all third part add-on. To know more about the compatibility with a specific add-on aircraft please refer to the latest information shown in the compatibility table in “Technical and documents” section.
Trough a jumper EFIS737MAX can operate as CAPTAIN or F/O selector. EFIS737MAX has backlight controlled by MCP737.
The module is directly powered by the MCP737 and does not require any configuration. Once connected the EFIS will start to work without any other setting. EFIS737MAX is directly powered and controlled by the MCP737PRO through a single 5 pole cable (lenght 70 cm provided) and like all others CPflight modules has a second socket, to allow the connection of further devices (daisy chain). We provide the product with 5 pole cable, mounting parts, bracket and wingnuts.
EFIS737MAX disposes of triple concentric devices for MINS and BARO regulation:
– The RADIO/BARO and IN/HPA are two positions 60Â° index rotary switches (outer knobs) and mantain the settled position.
– The MINS and BARO regulation (middle knobs) are real as in the aircraft; they are R/L (rise/lower) regulation kind with spring return to the center. Different rise/decrease intervention is related on how much you would like to rotate the knob (fast slow function). A small rotation angle causes a slow rise/decrease (1 mb each 0,5 second), where a bigger rotation angle cause a fast rise/decrease (10 mb each 0,5 second).
– The RST/STD pushbuttons (inner buttons) have a separate shaft to guarantee a correct label orientation of the central pushbuttons regardless of the other knobs position.
EFIS737MAX disposes of double concentric devices for the MODE and RANGE commutators:
– The MODE and RANGE commutators (outer knobs) are respectively 4 and 8 positions 30Â°index
– The TFC and CTR pushbuttons (inner buttons) have a separate shaft to guarantee a correct label orientation of the central pushbuttons regardless of the other knobs position.
– The circuit is protected by metal cover.
|Dimensions||17 × 15 × 13 cm|
There are no reviews yet.